Sunday, December 18, 2005

Devil Amol

I have been noticing of late that I have become quite irritable. I have been nitpicking over petty things. I think I need to chill down and take it easy.

My friend made her way to Chicago safely after a few hiccups. Now that she is busy, I cant seem to get enough of her. So whenever we do get a chance to talk, I keep talking about what needed to be done to meet my expectations rather than the conventional stuff. This attitude of mine is getting increasingly evil and I need to get my act together real quick. This happens with me ever so often. I always feel that when I can be available for my friends 24*7 why can't they reciprocate likewise.

To beat the frustation, I decided to spend the day talking to all my other friends. It was nice to catch up with a few folks. Towards the fag end of the day my housemates decided to have some booze. We spent the night talking some crap and watching VVS swish his blade with panache. Cricket is in the blood of every desi and I am no exception.

The focus of this post was on the irritating nature being manifested by me of late. I need to work upon that and make sure I maintain harmony and peace of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home